Monday 14 December 2009

US Home Trip November 2009 - Part 2






















Val, sorry I didn't post any pictures of our time with you since your bro only took pictures of our backsides, but we did have a great time with you.

Chris was excited about taking the children to Chinati Foundation/Museum. Most of the pictures from Chinati are Dan Flavin Exhibits which are displayed in 6 different buildings. Val says she and the kids were not as excited about the minimalist art as her brother. Please note Brice with the Chinese army hat we brought him from China. The chair is a Donald Judd type chair. While it doesn't look that comfortable, it is actually quite comfortable and we may get some made here in Lagos.

After Alpine, we moved on to Dallas for the last portion of our trip including Thanksgiving Day. The first picture shows Jasper sitting on Uncle Kevin's head and to the right is my long time friend, Tom Hooper.

I presented Jasper with a Taekwondo uniform from the Grandmaster, and we did a few beginner things that I learned when I first started Taekwondo. It was fun and Jasper follows directions very well. On Friday, we went shopping and did we ever have fun! Afterward, we played with the scooter, the remote control airplane and the kite that we bought Jasper in China.

The picture with David, Jasper and me was taken because I wanted to see the adorable pants and top we bought for him in France in February. It fits perfectly now which I was hoping for last February when we purchased it. Jasper is still willing to hold our hands to cross the street, as demonstrated in the picture with Rebecca and I, but he is getting more independent with each visit. We had a great visit with all our children.

No comments: